KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve decided to sell my 690 SMC because it doesn’t get much use.

This bike has only done 1800miles and has never seen water, let alone rain.. It is like BRAND NEW in condition and seeing is believing.... Anybody looking for a mint condition 690 SMC with lots of additional extras fitted will not be disappointed... It also has the FULL Titanium Akrapovic exhaust system which sounds awesome. Tyres are as new.

Full dealer service history and invoices available.... All new OEM parts retained and are part of this sale..The performance and handling on this bike is superb and easily one of the best bikes I’ve owned..

Still under manufacturers warranty until June 2011.. This bike is TAXED, fuelled and ready to go. £5250. ono,

Please PM me if you need any further info or additional picture.

Cheers
John

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also forgot to mention that I've a spare bodywork kit that I bought off my local KTM dealer.. This will be included in the sale.

Cheers
JDS

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be advertising my bike in Bike Trader next week, and will be dropping it off at my local dealer for storage ( lack of space at home).

I forgot to say that my dealer carried out the front sprocket tooth mod at the PDI that most people with the SMC's have done.

Extra's fitted

KTM wheel spindle crash protectors
KTM Foot Peg crash protectors
R&G Frame, Handle Bar Ends and Exhaust silencer crash protectors
RC8 R front caliper conversion
Carbon Side Bodywork Panels
Custom decal set
BRAND NEW K&N Air Filter
Full Akro Ti Exhaust system and carbon heatshields
Various Stainless Steel fixings.
And a few more odd's and sodd's

Cheers