Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling for a mate ,thought i would put it on here before ebay ,

2008 Ktm 950 Super Enduro R.

Approx 7550 miles.

2 owners.

Taxed and Mot'd.

Had first service at 370 mls, and second service at 4500 miles, due for another service in around another 1000 mls.

Extras...Camel toe, Acerbis Multiplo Hand Gaurds, Center Stand, Pannier Rack, Touratech Rear Rack ,Puig Screen, 12 volt power socket. Seat has been lowered 1 inch.

Bit of surface rust on Spokes, and bit of flaking paint on Clutch casing cover.

There is also a set ot ARD cases that could be up for negotiation after sale

£5995 ono

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Hi Jason

Do you think your friend would sell the Center Stand, Pannier Rack, Touratech Rear Rack as seperates from the bike...I'm just looking to order the Touratech rear rack at the moment so thought I'd ask :)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think he wants to sell as a package ,but if you can wait a couple of weeks to see if the bike sells as it is ,as he might drop the price of a standard bike and sell the parts seperate .I do know the centre stands are hard to come by as he struggled to find one .

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
No hurry at this end...I'll wait to hear and good luck with the sale; as an SE owner I can confirm they are a great bike :D

·
Registered
9,881 Posts
Hi Jason

Do you think your friend would sell the Center Stand, Pannier Rack, Touratech Rear Rack as seperates from the bike...I'm just looking to order the Touratech rear rack at the moment so thought I'd ask :)
Damm....you beat me to it:D

as another lucky owner of one i totally agree they are a great bike

·
Registered
147 Posts
Some say, he $hits oranges first thing in the morning, and if you try to pass him he'll kick you off your bike.

All we know, he's the KTM STIG

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is the asking price about right for this bike ,my mate is not sure on prices as there are'nt that many for sale so cant really compare ,and he paid a lot more for it a year ago?

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Is the asking price about right for this bike ,my mate is not sure on prices as there are'nt that many for sale so cant really compare ,and he paid a lot more for it a year ago?
id say there isnt many about and thats seem to be around the mark of what they are up for
however it doesnt neccesarily mean thats what they sell for. If he wants to get it shifted perhaps knock off a couple o hundred quid and that ll help as there isnt many of em about

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'd say the price was about right compared to others I have seen advertised, but becuase it is quite a unique bike the numbers of potential buyers is going to be small so it may not sell quickly. He has got some good extras on there and would easily be able to sell them on here and then sell the bike as standard for a little less.

As others have said, I will also be interested in buying some of the extras.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
price looks fair...but as has been said potential small audience for the bike

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
that is a bargain.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts