KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
planning another ride out on the 30th october starting from chirk/llangollen

all invited and all welcome but its on a first come first serve basis and depending on numbers and abilty it will be split into 2 groups max group size of 6 +ride leader

currently the ride leaders will be me and knobby and these will be 2 different routes done on the day with a meet in the middle at llansantfraid

The route will entail upto 130 ish miles with a couple of decent river crossings depending on the weather

starting at 8.30 & finish will be around 5 depending on break downs but with the nights drawing in you need to make sure your lights are working and your bike is in top tip shape.

Last weeks loop was only 85 ish miles :eek: half/day :D:D

stick your name down below

ride leaders

Me, knobby

Tail end charlie

Pecgaz, need 1 more

riders

edit the post and stick you name down :D

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
If I come I shall have to fit mirrors to my bike. Half the fun of riding with Gaz is watching his "moments" so if he is at the back no-one can see them :D ;)

Soz Gaz, you know I love you really :)

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
ktm450awyeah i just have to meet you guys so yes !!!

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
how do you edit this post?

·
Registered
887 Posts
forum rideout chirk / llangollen
planning another ride out on the 30th october starting from chirk/llangollen

all invited and all welcome but its on a first come first serve basis and depending on numbers and abilty it will be split into 2 groups max group size of 6 +ride leader

currently the ride leaders will be me and knobby and these will be 2 different routes done on the day with a meet in the middle at llansantfraid

The route will entail upto 130 ish miles with a couple of decent river crossings depending on the weather

starting at 8.30 & finish will be around 5 depending on break downs but with the nights drawing in you need to make sure your lights are working and your bike is in top tip shape.

Last weeks loop was only 85 ish miles :eek: half/day :D :D

stick your name down below

ride leaders

Me, knobby

Tail end charlie
Pecgaz, need 1 more

riders:

dwazzer (Dave)

edit the post and stick you name down :D

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Mark,, you need to modify your post 1 and any alterations / amendments or annoucements needs to be done

Food for thought,, as we are going to start early perhaps some folk could stay friday night in there vans or B&B,, ready for 8.00am meet and start at 8.30am

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
ride leaders

Me, knobby

Tail end charlie

Pecgaz, need 1 more

Nik Nak
Kev
Moby ( I did tail end charlie last week but I'll split the job)
Brompton

·
Registered
887 Posts
ride leaders

Me, knobby

Tail end charlie

Pecgaz, need 1 more

Nik Nak
Kev
Brompton
dwazzer (Dave)

·
Registered
952 Posts
ride leaders

Me, knobby

Tail end charlie

Pecgaz, need 1 more

Nik Nak
Kev
Brompton
dwazzer (Dave)
Diesel-dynamo (Al)

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Me me me!!!!

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ride leaders

Me, knobby

Tail end charlie

Pecgaz, need 1 more

Nik Nak
Kev
Moby ( I did tail end charlie last week but I'll split the job) no problem mark
Brompton
dwazzer (Dave)
Diesel-dynamo (Al)
Mat (95% certain)
Ktm450awyeah

gaz said he didnt mind but to be fair we can all share this task but its nice to know that everyones through as we have lost some in the past sorry tophat lol

The only good thing about being tail end charlie is you see all the crashes :D

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Buzzin off to Scotland Friday diving for a week then bike bike bike :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Seeing as i couldn't even manage all of the 85 miles run last week i'll give this a miss but wish you all a good and safe day out with knobby and brokenlegs

Just remember to take someone with you who has a puncture kit and tyre levers and pump and tie-wraps and helmet cam and doesnt mind waiting around while the orange bikes get fixed :rolleyes:

have a great time :scooter::D

ps. i'll probably be sneaking around Scotland

·
Registered
5,508 Posts
Scapa flow on a livaboard for a week, ive done skye 3 times st abbs oban largs dunbar the farne islands south shields egypt 7 times croatia cuba gran canaria spain ireland ha ha ha love it, i wont metion southern england or wales :) and i can shift on my berg to lol how about you ???

·
Registered
48 Posts
sounds excellent, i have done dry suit diving at Capernwray in order to get my PADI Card but then got back into bikes and haven't done it since, I was told that the UK has some of the best diving anywhere.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts