KTM Owners Forum banner

Forum Special - Risk Racing Palm Protectors.

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  pow 
#1 ·
This is one for all those that suffer with blisters after riding !
Risk Racing's very own Palm Protectors. These were their best selling item last year.
If any forum members want a set (or two !) i will offer free postage on them. Retail is £7.99.
They are available to you guys for just £7.49 including postage and could save you a lot of pain.
Check them out here: MOTECT3 - Risk Racing Palm Protectors
PM me for a discount code for free postage. Only available on these, but be sure to check out the other items while your on the site !

See less See more
#4 ·
My son uses and swears by them, and is slowly convincing his mate to use them too. He has done many 3hr hare and hound events and has only encountered getting a blister once. And that was the time he forgot to take them along to the event.

Can I please order 3 sets with you ?

Oh, and just for the sceptics, I don't know, have never slept with or even met marksx85 or work for the company that makes, importes or markets this product.

#9 ·
Just been and used mine, very impressed. Usually by the end of the day my blisters have broke, whilst wearing these they have formed small lumps but nothing thats painful or irritating.

Also please note I still have blisters from last weekend so the skin is still probably softer than usual

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.