KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I'm running a site - Best Vouchers | The Best Rewards Program on the Web! - this is rewards program site..
and I've got special offer for KTM riders! (I'm also a KTM happy owner - check my YT profile)
You can have every part or gear that You need!, What you need to do is:
1. register
2.earn points from completing free surveys (20 pts = 1£)
3. request a part from available KTM store
We send You part that You need straight from the store!

·
Registered
80 Posts
How many surveys do you have to fill out before you have £100 worth of credit for KTM parts?

1 or 2 million?

·
Registered
80 Posts
What parts can I get for a tenner?! And 400 surveys for £100, holy crap. I'll just get myself a bar job in the evening and earn more.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
how about postage? you are in the USA!! nice idea for grips and small stuff like that but they still need to come across the atlantic... million times easier to just buy off ebay of the local mx shop!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
ha ha ha x2. lets all do 400 surveys at say 10 mins each for £100.....hmmmm no spanks!!! even 5 mins per survey means just over 33 hours for £100!! thats nigh on slavery.

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
^^^
click on my signature and get my quiz sent to you then! there are some good prizes and you can help (a little more) the charity you already support!! that will ease the boredom or at least create a new strain of boredom!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts