KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im selling a pair of Fuel cans and all the fittings.

There where taken of my my 05 950sm and are in mint condition so scatches or marks (see pics)

When i purchased new 5 months ago i was told they will alos fit an adventurer but if you contact fuel im sure they will let you know for certain.

They come with all the fittings you need (see pics) to bolt straight on
They can be used without remap but they run a little rich for me so i had mine re-mapped

Im gonna put them on ebay but i thought id put them on here first give you guys first refusal lol

Im looking for £225 inc p&p ( over £300 new)

If you want anymore info or pics please pme me im only to pleased to help

ps only post to uk address

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hi,i am interested could you find out if they will fit a 990 smt[10 plate]but am looking for a pair around £200 and i would collect for cash if you are not too far from me in northampton thanks smtgaz.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could look into wether they fit a 990 smt but i live in Hull on the east coast m8 quite a ride to collect them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
your fuel cans

Hi,mate yes if you could look into that that would be great,i have found their address and phone number,email etc maybe you have a part number off your cans that you could give them.
[email protected]
Louise Turner
unit 1
Hall House Ind Est
New Hutton,nr Kendal
Cumbria
LA8 0AH
01539 738333
P.S.
I am going up to a M.A.G. party next friday which is just into yorkshire so not too far from you and i will have my panniers on so i am sure i could get them home if you are happy with £200 and they fit my bike,thanks for the reply,regards Gary.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts