KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... I have a great deal for any KTM LC4 single pipe owner.

Twin akrapovic exhausts, Full subframe, Rear light, Airbox, Battery undertray, seat, tank, orange rear one peice plastic. Everything you need to convert your single pipe to a twin pipe..

The doner bike is being used as a stunt and race bike so is being stripped down and modified..
I am mainly looking for a swap for the older style rear end plus cash (My way) (depending on condition / race can?)
I have been working on KTMs for many years and can also carry out the conversion free of charge.

Email me with offers or for more info
Thanks
PJ Motorcycles (Kent/London SE)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Rear end

Hi
Is this just the endcans that are Akras or is it a complete system front to back, I have a complete single pipe back end, subframe,lights and plastics. is the seat end different? based in Essex
Blip748

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi
Is this just the endcans that are Akras or is it a complete system front to back, I have a complete single pipe back end, subframe,lights and plastics. is the seat end different? based in Essex
Blip748
Hi its for the hole rear end, including the seat and tank as they are diffrent.. Im looking for cash my way also but this depends on what comes with your rear end (single akro?) . Pm me.. Thanks

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just to answer a few other questions.. I am not selling the exhausts seperatly and idealy i would like a single pipe lc4 to do the swap over myself plus cash to cover the akrapovics, work and general upgrade.. Any questions or offers please PM me as i get the email to my phone and will reply as soon as possible. As a few other members have said, this is a very good offer for any single pipe LC4 owner. Thanks :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hi Phil
I have everything you need if you want it but already have a pair of Akro silencers on my 640 so they would just be kept as spares unless it's a full Akro system you have, don't need them but up for a swap if you wish.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Phil, I was going to put one of my old LC4's back together as a stunt/smash up bike, bit I'm not going to bother now. If you do get stuck for bits I might be able to help you out. Is it just tank, seat, sub frame, rear fender and exhaust you are after?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Phil, I was going to put one of my old LC4's back together as a stunt/smash up bike, bit I'm not going to bother now. If you do get stuck for bits I might be able to help you out. Is it just tank, seat, sub frame, rear fender and exhaust you are after?
Hey mate.. yeh im looking for the whole rear end inc the seat and tank.. cheers

1 - 20 of 22 Posts