KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, having a garage clearout:

SMC Brembo gold caliper with good pads - £30 posted

625 SMC Standard WP forks with axle, lower clamp, fork guards - Mint condition less than 1000 miles on bike removed from - £100

625 SMC Standard rear WP shock - Mint condition less than 1000 miles on bike removed from - £70

Most parts above were to convert my 625 LC4 to SMC spec but didn’t get round to it before selling bike. PM me for higher res photos/part numbers if needed. Parts in Preston, Lancs if anyone's local.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, the caliper came separate from these forks but as far as I know they just bolt on as the lugs on the forks come quite far out for the large brake.. I've never touched them on LC4's so not sure tbh

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi mate, I'll have the Rear fender & airbox covers please. 07988733548
Cheers,
Jake

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi
I'm intersted in the mirrors, but from the pics they look like they could be bent. Could you possibly check.
If they're ok I'll take them.
Cheers
Graeme

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi, the caliper came separate from these forks but as far as I know they just bolt on as the lugs on the forks come quite far out for the large brake.. I've never touched them on LC4's so not sure tbh
I've never touched lc4's before either but the caliper won't fit my forks without a bracket, just wondered if yours had different mounting lugs

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Everyone pm'd. If my inbox gets full please email me at my msn contact details in my profile..

·
Registered
4,940 Posts
I've never touched lc4's before either but the caliper won't fit my forks without a bracket, just wondered if yours had different mounting lugs
It would be the same as any other lc4 caliper.
I believe kiy sells adapter brackets

·
Registered
7,600 Posts
if the rear fender dont go to supermoto jake... i will have it as 2nd on the list

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'll take the front sm mudguard, how do you want payment?

Cheers Ollie C

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi,

Is the Alloy rear subframe still available? and if so which model LC4 is it off the pre 05 single can or post 05 twin can model?

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
90 Posts
hi mate, do you still have the forks for sale? do you know if they would fit a 2005 660smc? would it be possible to measure the fork stantions and also the fork legs were the clamps grip them?
cheers craig :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hi Craig, yea I'll measure them up tonight for you - as far as I know they should fit but will check

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hi guys, I've been away for 3 weeks in Europe with no internet access and my pm box was full..all the bits listed are still available please pm or email if anyone needs any of the bits..

Cheers
Anton

1 - 20 of 23 Posts