KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Young scamp is doing exactly what KTM are paying him to do. Fair play!

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Uh oh. Garcia on top. Looks like KTM are serious about trying to win enduro events again.

·
Registered
255 Posts
He did well on an event that suits his riding style and bike (vs Brad on a 2 stroke)......but has been smoked at the previous two rounds. He is an amazingly fast rider but we will see if he can be right up there when its tighter and wet! To be fair, Wil Ruprecht was fav until his crash on test 8, but he is also super quick in the drier, faster conditions. If there is a wet snotty event there could be a lot of Brits in the top 10!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I am actually glad he is not winning easy this year. Everyone had talked like he was going to comeback to EnduroGP and wipe the floor with all the regulars but the boys are keeping him honest.

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True. He’s blisteringly quick but then they all are. The level they are pushing to means inevitably someone will crash. Injuries (or those who can avoid them) could well be the thing that decides it this year.

·
Registered
255 Posts
True. He’s blisteringly quick but then they all are. The level they are pushing to means inevitably someone will crash. Injuries (or those who can avoid them) could well be the thing that decides it this year.
I think you may well be right.

Steve H injured his ankle this week, ribs at the last event. He is getting smoked too, won't sit well with him but he's never looked completely at home on the beta 4 stroke, but then again, who has? The little TM300 4 stoker seems to be quick with Wil riding it, some of his enduro test times have been head and shoulders above everyone too.......

·
Registered
9,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If the tm 300 4t is as nice to ride as the Sherco 300 4t then it’s not hard to see why it’s going so well for tm. It’s a really good sized motor. Negatives seem balanced out. Tm know how to build a weapon. It’s mad how good they are for such a small volume producer. Well thought out to

I feel for Holcome. Shifted sideways to the 4t (factory or his choice???) and now suffering. Not nice if you’ve been top dog a while.

Brads flying. Bike seems good enough again. He’s leading and I hope he stays there.

It’s insane speeds on insane terrain. So bloody impressive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts