KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t know if it’s of interest but just my impressions of my GasGas EC300,
hopefully it’s not to boring.

·
Registered
9,183 Posts
I really enjoyed my go on a gasser. I know many will argue it’s no different to a KTM but they do feel different. Nice light clutch and decent feel on the brakes. Congratulations on the purchase.....will you get a TSP kit?

Some nice trails there. 300s a nice weapon for that.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really enjoyed my go on a gasser. I know many will argue it’s no different to a KTM but they do feel different. Nice light clutch and decent feel on the brakes. Congratulations on the purchase.....will you get a TSP kit?

Some nice trails there. 300s a nice weapon for that.
I can’t see the need for the TSP kit, I’m not sure what it’ll add for my riding, and to be honest the bike is much more fun than the Husqvarna was that I’m still exploring its limits.

The trails around my ares are not overly challenging, up to 10 years ago they were great but then the local councils decided that they needed “improving” so now we have to go further afield to be challenged.

I miss the 70’s and 80’s when we could ride wherever we liked with little or no bother and you could outrun the local copper on your stripped down C90. 😉👍

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Happy days... taking some cow for the team too.

I like them, think they look good, different enough. Why not?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts