KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hows it going slags?? :scooter:

just dropping in to see how you are all getting on? for those of you that know still never seen my bike again after the fraud bankers draft, but i can only keep my fingers xd. loving oz but still not been working and had no bike action for 8 weeks now which is shit!! started in sydney, then onto Darwin (got bored there after 2 days) flew to cairns and i am now in Bunbury on the west coast staying with a cousin and trying to find work. I arrived in Bunbury to find a massive mx scene with every major bike manufacturer having a dealership here in a pretty small town. Mx track is 3 miles from my cousins house but unfortunately i have no bike so it may as well be on the otherside of the world. Attended a club meeting (as a spectator) last sunday and was pleased to see a sxf350 getting an outing from bunbury ktm as a demo model. Hope all you guys are well and are missing my crazy posts too much. :D I will try to look in whenever i can. take it easy bitches!!

Peace out mooofooo's :D :scooter:

Felix

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
have fun nobber! you ever sell them black wheels you were trying to shake off?? if not let me know, might save you havingto work for another week or two!! have fun down under, pick yourself a cheepie cheepie off the gumtree flix, I bought a boat while I was in Oz and killed it inside 6 months all good fun!

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi mate, yeah i sold them eventually, got pretty good money. i actually wish i'd kept the rear at least as a spare. How are you? you on facebook mate? if you are add me. yeah hoping to do my bike licence over here then if i sit it in nsw i can ride a 600 up to 80kmh soo will buy a 250 trail bike and happy days. hope your doing good mate. wheres all the old faces gone? peepod,brompton kevinyorks etc?

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
on facebook but well hidden! whats your FB name? cant very well search for felix da house mouse?!!

Tan? being from Ecosse, he will be either blue or transparent by now!

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
Hi mate, yeah i sold them eventually, got pretty good money. i actually wish i'd kept the rear at least as a spare. How are you? you on facebook mate? if you are add me. yeah hoping to do my bike licence over here then if i sit it in nsw i can ride a 600 up to 80kmh soo will buy a 250 trail bike and happy days. hope your doing good mate. wheres all the old faces gone? peepod,brompton kevinyorks etc?
Hey Felix, enjoy your time out there mate.

We're not jealous of all that sun :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
987 Posts
Hay Felix, no bike for 8 weeks :rolleyes: find a beauty spot and end it all now :D my advice would be, hire a ride for a few laps before you develop withdrawal symptoms ;)

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ben search for grant quigley dude, if you already tried to add me try again cos i just rejected loads of folk i didnt know lol. tan? cmon lads, today is the first day of spring! soon i will be soo tanned i will be like butter milk. lol. 2fst get yourself over, the longest straight in oz isnt far from where i am 97km of pure straight road ready for an rc8 to be screamed along (try to dodge the kanga's and the bdoings (abos)) sradmatt, they wont hire me out a bike as i dont have a licence...as yet but i will be soon rectifying this and travelling to the other side of the country to sit my test so i can do 40kmh more onn the roads than if i sit my test in w.a

The local ktm dealer (bunbury ktm) also has a demo 350 knocking about so should obtain a helmet and some boots i might blag a blast on it. Bikes over here arent cheap and like 03's still sell for a couple of grand which is crazy. just going to watch the ama race at red bud, think i'll come home via a weeks holiday to ride california and have a shot round glen helen. :D

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hi Felix

I'll give you a knock as I pass.

I'm emigrating to Perth next Saturday (11th) I'll be glad to get out of this sh*t whole country :):):):)

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
enjoy yourself felix sorry to hear you didnt get your money back!!!!:wanker:youle be riding around on a kangaroo now!!:rotflmao:

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah man kinda shit treble we're going to the financial ombudsman about it.

sweet jim, if you get a bike gimme a shout ;) perth is an amazing city and i wouldnt mind living there myself, so clean and awesome scenery. gd luck mate.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts