KTM Owners Forum banner

gear shifter- how to alter

1K views 7 replies 1 participant last post by  farmboy 
G
#1 ·
hi, i know its a simple question but on my duke the manual doesnt tell you how to alter the gear shifter position and its not on a spindle from what i can see, so how do i change the position so my foot is comfy.

sorry for the lame question but i dont wanna f**k it up so earlyon in our relationship :oops:

cheers chris

G
#2 ·
hi, i know its a simple question but on my duke the manual doesnt tell you how to alter the gear shifter position and its not on a spindle from what i can see, so how do i change the position so my foot is comfy.

sorry for the lame question but i dont wanna f**k it up so earlyon in our relationship :oops:

cheers chris

G
#8 ·
Its coz it was all shiny and new and I didnt want to damage anything in the first week of its life.

Anyway ive stripped it down and put it back together since just to get the hang of removing all the parts for when i need to service it.

twas an honest mistake :oops:

G
#7 ·
Its coz it was all shiny and new and I didnt want to damage anything in the first week of its life.

Anyway ive stripped it down and put it back together since just to get the hang of removing all the parts for when i need to service it.

twas an honest mistake :oops:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.