KTM Owners Forum banner
121 - 140 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
6,657 Posts
My mate had a heart op yesterday stents put in , a few were blocked , he went private 10k+

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Another day another theory . . .

Test results now rule out a clot 🙄

Just got back from having a CT scan, there are two options remaining/back on the table

1. Blockage in my ticker
2. Inflammation of the heart caused by COVID

May last jab was in June, both the virus and COVID can cause clots and heart inflammation. If it is inflammation then it will be COVID for me
What about wanking..?

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
No visitors allowed as I’m COVID positive
Something that's just come to mind... are you positive because you still have covid from Xmas or because you've caught it again?
Not sure how you'd really know come to think about it...:unsure:
Worrying if you have caught it again so soon after though...

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Absolute cunt of a disease.

I can imagine the Chinese and Fauci sitting around choosing the options for their new bioweapon.

"Alright, do the lungs, Fuck them right up."
"I was hoping for more really? Do you have any other tricks?"
"We can do the heart, Mess that up a bit. And bollocks the blood system with clots. Catch them out when they least expect it."
"Sounds good. But, I'd really like a bit more. You know, pile on the long term misery.."
"Hmmmm. Fuck the kidneys? Send 'em all diabetic."
"Now you're talking."
"Oh, and check this out. Fresh from the lab. Bugger up their nerves."
"Oooo, now that sounds like value for money son! I'd like to order 4 flavours with an option to add another 4 depending on how much fun I'm having with it after a couple of years."
"Need an antidote?"
"Can it cause as much underlying harm as the disease?"
"Shouldn't be a problem."
"This is a go project!"

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
How about an Apple Watch 7 you guys?

I was reading the other day that it can perform a proper ecg including blood / oxygen etc.

Can give you an early warning if your heartbeat goes irregular etc.

Lass down road died last year. Her heart stopped and beat only occasionally, hours before she actually died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Mrs has an Apple Watch V6 and mine is a 5, here does the blood oxygen readings, deffo works. 5 onwards with the latest OS does the ECG and alerts. My heart is ok for now and alerts are set… can try and see if a wankathon can set off the ECG plus the fall detection… for the 7, would a choke wank on top of that set all three off like some unholy trinity?!

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Something that's just come to mind... are you positive because you still have covid from Xmas or because you've caught it again?
Not sure how you'd really know come to think about it...:unsure:
Worrying if you have caught it again so soon after though...
They say I’ve had Delta before Christmas and Omicron after, lots of instances of this they said

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I think either.
But it's well documented by AZ and the government that it can cause blood clots, although rare 🙄.
It was ion the news a couple of months ago that AZ have identified the spike that causes the blood clots, so presumably future AZ vaccines will be modified. They probably are now. Either way though, virologists have always said that the risk of clots from the virus is vastly higher than from the vaccine.

I think it's important not to get too hung up on all this. I hope Wazza and Ruby and anyone else who's had a dose of this gets back to strength soon. And they will, and their immune systems will adapt. If you've had the vaccine, don't worry about it. And don't worry about getting the virus either. Stay as healthy as you can, use some common sense to minimise your risk and get on with life and your amazing biology will evolve and push this off as it has done since we came down from the trees.

Reading this thread and loads of others like it all over social media, with all the micro-analysis and conspiracy theories, we're talking ourselves into an increased anxiety-driven risk of ill-health. I know politicians are feeding this with their overreactions, paranoid micro-management, mistakes and incompetences, but we're voluntarily feeding ourselves data overload and it's not keeping us informed, it's making things worse than they need be. And when this episode comes to be written into the history books it won't have changed a thing.

·
Premium Member
10,511 Posts
It was ion the news a couple of months ago that AZ have identified the spike that causes the blood clots, so presumably future AZ vaccines will be modified. They probably are now. Either way though, virologists have always said that the risk of clots from the virus is vastly higher than from the vaccine.

I think it's important not to get too hung up on all this. I hope Wazza and Ruby and anyone else who's had a dose of this gets back to strength soon. And they will, and their immune systems will adapt. If you've had the vaccine, don't worry about it. And don't worry about getting the virus either. Stay as healthy as you can, use some common sense to minimise your risk and get on with life and your amazing biology will evolve and push this off as it has done since we came down from the trees.

Reading this thread and loads of others like it all over social media, with all the micro-analysis and conspiracy theories, we're talking ourselves into an increased anxiety-driven risk of ill-health. I know politicians are feeding this with their overreactions, paranoid micro-management, mistakes and incompetences, but we're voluntarily feeding ourselves data overload and it's not keeping us informed, it's making things worse than they need be. And when this episode comes to be written into the history books it won't have changed a thing.
Or method in the madness.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Reading this thread and loads of others like it all over social media, with all the micro-analysis and conspiracy theories, we're talking ourselves into an increased anxiety-driven risk of ill-health. I know politicians are feeding this with their overreactions, paranoid micro-management, mistakes and incompetence, but we're voluntarily feeding ourselves data overload and it's not keeping us informed, it's making things worse than they need be. And when this episode comes to be written into the history books it won't have changed a thing.
I was about to write something like that....but you are more eloquent. ;)

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
So, no evidence of heart disease, furring or blocking of the arteries which is amazing news.
Echocardiogram today to check if any damage has been done to my heart, hopefully it will be little or none

Really now only leaves COVID as the perpetrator causing pericarditis/myocarditis and inflaming my heart and constricting my arteries. Bastard disease !

·
Registered
20,275 Posts
And do you think your increased heart rate playing soccer could have kicked it all off? Like a ticking time bomb? It's the first I've heard of someone getting Delta and then the latest variant, especially so close! I actually didn't think that could happen. Like the perfect bloody storm Wazza! Two doses of COVID, and high rate of exercise at the same time, while showing no symptoms!
You've probably given the whole side Covid.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
So, no evidence of heart disease, furring or blocking of the arteries which is amazing news.
Echocardiogram today to check if any damage has been done to my heart, hopefully it will be little or none

Really now only leaves COVID as the perpetrator causing pericarditis/myocarditis and inflaming my heart and constricting my arteries. Bastard disease !
Did you ask if wanking would be beneficial or a possible risk for someone in your condition? May even be a cure. You could be an important case study. There must be a neat little Filipino nurse or someone who could help you with research.

·
Registered
4,933 Posts

Here here, well put.

121 - 140 of 173 Posts