KTM Owners Forum banner
141 - 160 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Nothing should be forced on anyone, neither vaccines nor social restrictions. We've all the information available that we can handle and I think people have shown themselves mature enough to make their own decisions without blanket government legislation, except to ensure the safety of extremely vulnerable people like those in care homes who can't act independently.
When it comes to masks, social distancing etc, let people and businesses decide for themselves. If a supermarket, a pub or a bus company respectfully asks customers to wear a mask, I'd respectfully comply. It's their staff, their choice. If I don't like it I can always go somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
10,511 Posts
So, no evidence of heart disease, furring or blocking of the arteries which is amazing news.
Echocardiogram today to check if any damage has been done to my heart, hopefully it will be little or none

Really now only leaves COVID as the perpetrator causing pericarditis/myocarditis and inflaming my heart and constricting my arteries. Bastard disease !
Lets hope it all resolves quickly, but it begs the question chicken or egg. Have you had the conversation about booster?

·
Premium Member
10,511 Posts
Nothing should be forced on anyone, neither vaccines nor social restrictions. We've all the information available that we can handle and I think people have shown themselves mature enough to make their own decisions without blanket government legislation, except to ensure the safety of extremely vulnerable people like those in care homes who can't act independently.
When it comes to masks, social distancing etc, let people and businesses decide for themselves. If a supermarket, a pub or a bus company respectfully asks customers to wear a mask, I'd respectfully comply. It's their staff, their choice. If I don't like it I can always go somewhere else.
I agree, but it doesn't explain with the known research and the trials which never included children initially and never P women. Why they have been recommended and coerced into the jab's.

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
So, no evidence of heart disease, furring or blocking of the arteries which is amazing news.
Echocardiogram today to check if any damage has been done to my heart, hopefully it will be little or none

Really now only leaves COVID as the perpetrator causing pericarditis/myocarditis and inflaming my heart and constricting my arteries. Bastard disease !
I am going to stick my neck out here and say it's 100% Covid, it can't possibly be the experimental medical application they are trying to force us all to take that already has a history of myocarditis.

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
And do you think your increased heart rate playing soccer could have kicked it all off? Like a ticking time bomb? It's the first I've heard of someone getting Delta and then the latest variant, especially so close! I actually didn't think that could happen. Like the perfect bloody storm Wazza! Two doses of COVID, and high rate of exercise at the same time, while showing no symptoms!
You've probably given the whole side Covid.
Cardiologist said the exercise exposed it probably. The virus likes to bind to receptors in the heart unfortunately

I might be going home today if my Troponin levels are trending downwards. The had a high of about 4000 now at 700, if they are lower than that later then I can go

I’m on thinners and naproxen now and rest up for 2 weeks. Then cardiac rehab and MRI in 2-3 months to confirm damage or not.

I’ve been told NOT to get a booster, and to Dorsets question I had limited protection as my last jab was June, so hard to say if it would have been worse

Oh, can’t wank for 2 weeks . . .

·
Registered
4,655 Posts
Cardiologist said the exercise exposed it probably. The virus likes to bind to receptors in the heart unfortunately

I might be going home today if my Troponin levels are trending downwards. The had a high of about 4000 now at 700, if they are lower than that later then I can go

I’m on thinners and naproxen now and rest up for 2 weeks. Then cardiac rehab and MRI in 2-3 months to confirm damage or not.

I’ve been told NOT to get a booster, and to Dorsets question I had limited protection as my last jab was June, so hard to say if it would have been worse

Oh, can’t wank for 2 weeks . . .
2 weeks. That’s like 2 years in horny fucker time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,131 Posts
Getting discharged today, confirmed Myocarditis/Pericarditis with an added unfortunate variance init’s attacked my heart muscle (it usually just attacks the linings)

Rest, cardiac rehab programme, blood thinners and naproxen. Then an MRI in 2-3 months to confirm if heart is damaged or not. It’s fucking mad to think that fundamentally my ticker is A1, but a virus has pushed me close to the exit door and potentially damaged it

Anyway it’s probably the least shit outcome for me so let’s take the positives and crack on. Thanks for all the well wishing and continued banter, you guys contributed to getting me through some dark days 👍

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Getting discharged today, confirmed Myocarditis/Pericarditis with an added unfortunate variance init’s attacked my heart muscle (it usually just attacks the linings)

Rest, cardiac rehab programme, blood thinners and naproxen. Then an MRI in 2-3 months to confirm if heart is damaged or not. It’s fucking mad to think that fundamentally my ticker is A1, but a virus has pushed me close to the exit door and potentially damaged it

Anyway it’s probably the least shit outcome for me so let’s take the positives and crack on. Thanks for all the well wishing and continued banter, you guys contributed to getting me through some dark days 👍
Could be a lot worse mate.

You could own a Buell

141 - 160 of 173 Posts