KTM Owners Forum banner
161 - 173 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I might be going home today if my Troponin levels are trending downwards. The had a high of about 4000 now at 700, if they are lower than that later then I can go
I used to install and maintain Automated Immunoassay enzyme analyzers that measure Troponin (and many other things) back then very few companies had tech to test Troponin and many hospitals relied on CK-MB tests which were not very reliable (not as sensitive and levels dropped quickly after a cardiac arrest)

I attended a lecture by a top cardiologist and he made a joke about pre Troponin testing at his hospital the would have someone come in for chest pains (often the pain subsided by the time they arrived) and the CK-MB would show clear, only for them to collapse walking out of the door, this was problematic as they had to get someone to run out and spin the body around before anyone noticed so it looked as if they collapsed on the way in ;-)

Had a relatively healthy mate who used to do a lot of Enduro events who dropped down with heart attack at 52, no previous signs of anything wrong.

Glad you are on the mend and with this issue on the radar hopefully they can keep an eye on it.

More importantly I fancy a 2022 Super Adventure S, full luggage, crash bars, heated grips, suspension pro bollox, Garmin mount, on new plate in March and with about 600 miles (run in) and please fit some Conti RA4's during the 1st service. Thanks

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Hope you're out Wazza. It nicer recovering at home. And I think it speeds the recovery.

Don't know about your particular heart issue, but I'm getting increasingly confused talking to health professionals about Covid. Every time a new one gets in contact, they contradict most of what everyone else has just said to me.They really seem to know fuck all about this disease. It's like we've been entered into a lottery.

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Hope you're out Wazza. It nicer recovering at home. And I think it speeds the recovery.

Don't know about your particular heart issue, but I'm getting increasingly confused talking to health professionals about Covid. Every time a new one gets in contact, they contradict most of what everyone else has just said to me.They really seem to know fuck all about this disease. It's like we've been entered into a lottery.
Misinformation is king...even Gerry McCann said it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,131 Posts

Thanks mate, yes home now, on meds and MRI in 2-3 months to see if my heart has permanent damage, hopefully not !

And yes this week did feel a bit like they didn’t have a clue what was ever, very frustrating to be in the middle of

·
Registered
995 Posts
Glad you made it!, just chill out for a bit!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
Just to be sure.....has wazza had the full operation?

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
I rang the hospital today to get the full update, Wazzas penis only lasted for 6 hours on HospitalBay before it was sold for 2 grand to a hospital in Thailand, apparently one ladyboy doesn't like being a full on one and wants to be like all his friends, lady up top but boy below!

Being only 5 foot 2 he wanted something that wouldn't draw any attention !! :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
10,511 Posts
I rang the hospital today to get the full update, Wazzas penis only lasted for 6 hours on HospitalBay before it was sold for 2 grand to a hospital in Thailand, apparently one ladyboy doesn't like being a full on one and wants to be like all his friends, lady up top but boy below!

Being only 5 foot 2 he wanted something that wouldn't draw any attention !! :ROFLMAO:
No wonder the NHS is fucked, or do you mean mangirl.

·
Registered
10,306 Posts
161 - 173 of 173 Posts