KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this was on the books…

Thank you Alfredo!

Husqvarna Motorcycles and all at the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing team would like to thank Alfredo Gomez for all his hard work, dedication, and results while racing for the brand.

Gomez played a huge part in the success of the team over the four years he spent with us and will be missed.

See you at the races Alfredo, and good luck with your future projects!

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Another ejected. Rieju have scooped him up hopefully. Top Spanish lad on a great Spanish bike. Carb. Dripping in top parts. If he then goes onto to beat Austrian bikes on a bike ktm killed off it won’t look good.

KTM must be about to announce a new flock of top riders in top places. If not they seem to be ejecting some pretty good talent. Even Sunderland is on the plank now.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I expected him to go a while ago. When you look at Ktm/Husky/GG pro bikes they are all the same (Bike) spec really. So the Ktm group having multiple riders across the same platform is probably more of a cost for them.

·
Registered
9,910 Posts
Harsh but fair comments. He’s still one of the very top boys though. His nightmare has been being top flight at a time of many legends. That’s a tough place to exist.

Maybe he might do even better away from/side by side the likes of Jarvis or BB57? It can’t be easy knowing before you can do anything, you have to beat them two. I think I’d rather wash manky street dogs for a living!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts