KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a GoPro HD recently and while it does take some awesome footage it keeps turning itself off, I never know weather it'll record my whole session or only part of it. Also it only stays on standby for 1 minute before shutting itself down.

Can anyhone help me fix either of these issues ?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I have used mine quite a bit and found leaving it in stanby mode will drain the battery just as quick as recording ,i would either leave it as it is to turn itself off, or just keep recording and get a spare battery and card .

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Ive never had any problems with mine and ive used it for my snowboarding and my bike.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Where did you get it from? Get intouch with them and tell them your problem as they may have a solution or even replace it for you

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
The batteries arent built in. Ive got the HD one and you can take the bake off to change the battery. They are a snug fit though and quite a pain to get out

·
Registered
2,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Might be worth a try updating to the latest firmware which has just been released?
How do I do that ?

RE Batteries, I don't have a battery issue, I have a 'turns itself off randomly' issue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts