KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought one today, 57 reg with 4400 miles on it, Akra's, and a few other bits. I have to say . . . . WOW !

It's a fookin unbelievebale ride, it fills in the gaps in my riding ability, I didn't really believe the hype with these but fook me, what a bike, I'm as happy as a pig in shit ! ! !

·
Registered
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Get to bed you drongo, I'll post some pics in the mornin', it's bloody gone half 12 here, might be daytime in Oz ! ! !

I'll post both sides, rear and full frontal, you flamin' great galaar . . .

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Bought one today, 57 reg with 4400 miles on it, Akra's, and a few other bits. I have to say . . . . WOW !

It's a fookin unbelievebale ride, it fills in the gaps in my riding ability, I didn't really believe the hype with these but fook me, what a bike, I'm as happy as a pig in shit ! ! !
You got rid of that aprilia then? The 950sm is a great bike:smokin:How long will you keep this bike?:D

·
Registered
15,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some hastily taken pics, and yes, I am cleaning and sorting the garage today by order of the "her indoors"

Is there space for any more ? ? ?

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
baffles??!?!? Sacrilege!

So when is the next bike due?

Massively miss my 950, totally jealous :) Enjoy it.

Edit: D-lock is on the wrong bike. No one's gonna touch the prilla :p
Prob not jetted to run with baffles out ...........Looks nice though

·
Registered
4,119 Posts
its sad you've had to go backwards and get the KTM but if you keep riding regularly and hone you skills you'll be able to get back on the Tuono and really enjoy going for a blast:D:rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Lookin good. Cover up your plates.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts