KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just thinking of getting a steering damper for my bike (yz250 2008) after reading about them / trying one of my mates i've decided on the GPR one.

Where is best place to get one of these in the uk?

How hard are they to fit? What does fitting involve, just need a rough idea :D

Cheers in advance!

·
Registered
151 Posts
hi mate i was after info on the gpr but couldnt get nothing on here so it tells you somthing ha ha,i dont no what there like but i did get a lot of info on the scott,ohlins i do no the ohlins does a 3way damperning un like the gpr?but will you be using the 3way? me i thought sod it are go for the ohlins coz they been around for years,they do cost more but as you no you get what u pay for,have you checked the bike and bits for sale thread? theres a gpr for sale think is £150?? its also on ebay

·
Registered
151 Posts
try this on ebay gpr dampner has ended but you still can mail him coz not sold 260655431812 or theres a ohlins for sale 180556976442 i just paid £550 for the ohlins and fitting kit

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
try this on ebay gpr dampner has ended but you still can mail him coz not sold 260655431812 or theres a ohlins for sale 180556976442 i just paid £550 for the ohlins and fitting kit
the person who is selling that item is julian stevens ex tripple D motorsport owner ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts