KTM Owners Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
The front lamba wire, just followed it up with my fingers unplugged it and fitted the dongle the rear is under the riders seat too seconds.

And the reason I want a PC is to make this work as it should when I get around to fitting it.

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
P3 Tuning in Liverpool do a post in service for an ECU flash, they have done so many now that can offer a tune that matches your exhaust intake configuration. You can go in and have it further tweeked on their Dyno.
When I can get home mine is going in to them as I have a full Rotweiller intake, with PCV and ignition module to be fitted, but I might just try the base flash first as I believe they can alter the throttle response and activate the blipper on the Gen 1 GT
I like the sound of activating the blipper

·
Registered
350 Posts
I can't recall where the second was. One was easy, the other (the top one) I simply could't get to as per the pics in this and the following post : Pics

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
You did do both didn't you? ;)

According to Rottweiler:

"It's actually quite simple. The stock ECU is set to lean out the fuel delivery to a very lean 14.7 air fuel ratio (AFR) under 5500 RPM and 20% throttle. Once the engine has reached a sufficient warm up the ECU 'listens' to the stock narrow band O2 sensors and looks for a particular signal to keep the bike in that lean condition. This causes heat issues from extremely hot header pipes, makes the motorcycle jerky at low RPMs and reduces power. The Rottweiler Fueling Dongles send a return signal to the stock ECU that keeps the low end fueling at a much better running 13.8 +/-. A mixture that translates into an overall better running motorcycle. "

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Eh no
You did do both didn't you? ;)

According to Rottweiler:

"It's actually quite simple. The stock ECU is set to lean out the fuel delivery to a very lean 14.7 air fuel ratio (AFR) under 5500 RPM and 20% throttle. Once the engine has reached a sufficient warm up the ECU 'listens' to the stock narrow band O2 sensors and looks for a particular signal to keep the bike in that lean condition. This causes heat issues from extremely hot header pipes, makes the motorcycle jerky at low RPMs and reduces power. The Rottweiler Fueling Dongles send a return signal to the stock ECU that keeps the low end fueling at a much better running 13.8 +/-. A mixture that translates into an overall better running motorcycle. "
Eh no I did the front one ha I’ll do the rear tonight.

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Looks like the second sensor is under the tank. I just don’t have the patience for that and I’ll know I’ll break something. I’ve already broke the housing for the inside bolt for the cornering light. I’m going to put the front O2 sensor back on for now in case it screws it up with only having one deleted.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts