KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was out at the leathers factory ordering up some replica leather suits 1 x Red Bull Rep for the RC8R :D and another for a red bike :eek:
Any way they had 2 brand new 2010 CRF250's there i asked if there was any where to ride them , well they have there own MX team and test track just up the road :cool::cool: they wanted to know if i wanted one of the bike i said i would love one but would rather a KTM any way he text me last night there is one 2011 KTM SXF 350 here in Indonesia it just landed :smokin::smokin: so the Deposit was paid today will be here in 2 weeks to pick up :D:cool::D:cool:
its only been 6 weeks since i had my triceps and lat muscles where reattached to the bone so ill give it a month or so before i take it out so until then it will live in the lounge room :D:D:D:D

Jakarta is getting better and better Jet skiing , Motorcross and was talking to some guys that ride at Sentul once a month on the superbikes :-}

track map for Sentul

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
you have the life i dream of...:D, apart from the muscles being attached to the bone that is...:eek:

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
^^
The indonesains have a small habit of rioting from time to time, if you were Chinese at the time of the Suhatu crisis Indo was not a fun place to be. Tell you what though Shanes, Kudos for making the best of it matey!! 10/10!!

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
If you need me to pop over and run it in for you just let me know,I'm sure I can find a slot in my busy schedule. It would be a sacrifice but thats just the kind of guy I am. Either that or post it to Dubai in November and I'll take it for a gentle tour of a few dunes,your choice. :D

·
Registered
15,369 Posts
What the feck do you do over there, I haven't seen any jobs on Monsterjobs saying "Career in Indonesia, riding bikes and skiiing, apply within" . . .

·
Registered
446 Posts
What the feck do you do over there, I haven't seen any jobs on Monsterjobs saying "Career in Indonesia, riding bikes and skiiing, apply within" . . .
No, they're all on job search.....

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the company i started 7 years ago owns coal mines in kalimantan , so i dont do much sit in the office sign a few contracts , i fly to site have a look then plan what im going to do on the weekend :D:D:D

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that's Mr cunt to you :-}}}

bike should look cool just got my graphics ordered up through LR designs , i better keep away from that KTM hard parts catalogue now or ill be broke again :-}

·
Registered
429 Posts
the company i started 7 years ago owns coal mines in kalimantan , so i dont do much sit in the office sign a few contracts , i fly to site have a look then plan what im going to do on the weekend :D:D:D
Ha ha just showed my nephew your post and he announced that when he grows up he wants to be a coal miner!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ha ha just showed my nephew your post and he announced that when he grows up he wants to be a coal miner!!!
Mate its not a silly idea , tell him to train as a mining engineer or geologist our mine manager get 15k a month plus bonus and car driver all living expenses .

the 350 will fit in well with its older brothers and sisters

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
fair play to ya mate. my garage would be similar aswell. there are some miners short in chile. might give em a ring

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
there was a 350 at mx today. Fook they look good.:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
Mate its not a silly idea , tell him to train as a mining engineer or geologist our mine manager get 15k a month plus bonus and car driver all living expenses .

the 350 will fit in well with its older brothers and sisters

Nice toy box

"WHATS UNDER THAT COVER THOUGH?"

;0P

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
I think he answered that already, RC8R init.:D

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
If you need me to pop over and run it in for you just let me know,I'm sure I can find a slot in my busy schedule. It would be a sacrifice but thats just the kind of guy I am. Either that or post it to Dubai in November and I'll take it for a gentle tour of a few dunes,your choice. :D
Enjoy, i was there last December and am doing it again after you in December this year!!!

Where you getting the bike from?KTM?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts