KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hafren rally 10th October
Regs out tomorrow Here :

Missed last year due to portugal trip and it been late october ,really good event and fun :D very much like the ryedale rally .

Who's going ?

Pec gaz
Hugoagogo

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
is it two days?

Nah, only one day....Its still one of the best rallies on the calender IMO

Good mix of open forest tracks and tight woodland sections ....Not enduro tight but certainly tight for a rallie.

It runs no matter what the weather

·
Registered
63 Posts
hafren

hi there are about 6 of us from west yorkshire doing this one. did the Beacons last weekend, superb event but the Hafren is the Daddy, see you there

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
B&B already booked up - took the whole place again. might need to get another one as well. this year we will win the quiz! second three years in a row!!!!

·
Registered
6,171 Posts
Hafren rally 10th October
Regs out tomorrow Here :

Missed last year due to portugal trip and it been late october ,really good event and fun :D very much like the ryedale rally .

Who's going ?

Pec gaz plastic HUSAPIG
Hugoagogo plastic HUSAPIG
run out on the new bikes i see :)

might do????

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Do you recon it's do-able on a KTM 950 SE - I managed 2 laps on a 690 Enduro last October before knackering myself and there were a few bits that might prove tricky for a rider of limited ability, namely me...reading the blurb looks like they are adding in a few more tricky sections (or am I just kidding myself)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
anything is possible but if you didn't make it on a 690 why try on a 950!

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
anything is possible but if you didn't make it on a 690 why try on a 950!
because it's the only bike I've got...and last year was my first ever event;)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm going with my brother, not done it since breaking my back in 2001 so a bit nervous. Are we going to have a little forum get together there?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
We normally meet up at the social do the night before. Club DB has finished second three year on the trot in the pub quiz!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts