KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Handlebar Muffs and Gauchos. Now with pictures

Handlebar Muffs and Gauchos, to keep you warm this winter.

Well Summers all but done, the central heating button is fast becoming a familiar location in our lives and the sky isn't looking quite as warm as it once did. Time you may be thinking, that something was done about keeping ones pinkies and knees warm.

Well! Muffs and Gauchos are here again to help alleviate your chillie bits. For now (January will see in the new 20% VAT hike) prices are the same as last years. I've also got some rather good Thermals that some might find useful.

I've managed to sort out a few pictures of the Muffs and Gauchos, which show them fitted to a 990 and a 1200GS

Muffs, Gauchos and more 2010/11 - Muffs, Gauchos and more 2010/11 - ::. UKGSer.com .::

Payment by Paypal or Cheque.

319 Muffs: £46.00

119 Gaucho: £103.00

319 Muffs & 119 Gaucho together: £145.00

All prices quoted are inclusive of postage and packaging as specified below.

These prices are for UK post code areas only. With the exception of the following post codes:

Postcodes excluded are BT, GY,HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, TR21-25 & ZE.
For postage quotes to these areas please PM me.

Please contact me via PM or email [email protected] before making payment to confirm availability.

Val.

PS: Please let me know what bike you are going to be using these items on to avoid any confusion.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts