KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to be a travelling marshal for Track N Trail at Norden.

Has anyone done this before? Is it all pretty straight forward?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am looking to be a travelling marshal for Track N Trail at Norden.

Has anyone done this before? Is it all pretty straight forward?
Basically you just ride the track helping anybody out that gets stuck or hurt first aid is a good idea not sure if they require it of you to do it tho.

Itsa good way to get involved and have a ride if you dont fancy racing.

Dont forget to pick me up off the track when i fall off on sunday sounds like its going to be a wet one

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies:D

I have had some very basic first aid training at work, but wouldn't by any means call myself experienced.

I was wandering how easy it is to get your bearings for quickest way for first aid to an incident as in the past when I have broken down, I have found it a nightmare to work out the easiest way to push back to pits??

And sxf523, if I see you on the floor, I will make sure your bike is ok before picking you up-priorities first ;)

·
Registered
347 Posts
Re; first aid to a incident, see if the organisers,first aid etc have radios failing that your own mob with there nos in!!!!!

Basic first aid is okish as long your good at A,B,C and can keep them breathing till help arrives!.......dont mean to put you off thats worse case scenario!

·
Registered
987 Posts
Mite be a good idea if you had some first aid training it probably should be a requirement!
Yep, it would help for sure :cool: a decent first aid kit too.

Basically you just ride the track helping anybody out that gets stuck or hurt first aid is a good idea not sure if they require it of you to do it tho.

Itsa good way to get involved and have a ride if you dont fancy racing.

Dont forget to pick me up off the track when i fall off on sunday sounds like its going to be a wet one
Im counting on it ;) been so long without mud ;) its been to bloody hard :eek:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Something has come up that means I am not going to be able to make it this weekend:( but that will give me time to be better prepared next time.
Thanks for the advice guys:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts