KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi lads just reading through this post, going to order one of these zeta spacers to help lower mine.
Can you confirm if it’s the red or blue spacer I need to order for my 09 excf250 shock and is anyone in northwest near Manchester with this tool for fitting it at all, happy to drop you a few quid for the use of i bring it down to you🤗
you need the red 50mm one.

I’m in Bury, I can install it for you. PM me or you can message me here Login • Instagram or www.d99.co.uk

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Measure the static sag on your bike before fitting the spacer because you will need to re-set the spring pre-load after the spacer has been fitted. (Or of course you could just go for the standard sag settings which aren't a bad starting point anyway).

Reactions: glenandem

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi pal that’s brilliant, im only in Stockport.
I will get the part ordered and then contact you when I’ve got the shock off.
Is this the same lowering insert as the zeta one from ktech as I need to order the springs from there anyway!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Measure the static sag on your bike before fitting the spacer because you will need to re-set the spring pre-load after the spacer has been fitted. (Or of course you could just go for the standard sag settings which aren't a bad starting point anyway).
cheers bud, I need to order a 70 rear spring too for my weight so fingers crossed both combined will give me enough lowering to get my feet on the ground😁

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hi pal that’s brilliant, im only in Stockport.
I will get the part ordered and then contact you when I’ve got the shock off.
Is this the same lowering insert as the zeta one from ktech as I need to order the springs from there anyway!
yes, that the one I use, I can get it (and any other stuff you need) ordered for you if you need as I have an account with K-Tech

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi lads just reading through this post, going to order one of these zeta spacers to help lower mine.
Can you confirm if it’s the red or blue spacer I need to order for my 09 excf250 shock and is anyone in northwest near Manchester with this tool for fitting it at all, happy to drop you a few quid for the use of i bring it down to you🤗
I'm not sure what size yours will be I might be able to find out with abit of research,
I'm Chesterfield your more than welcome to use my tool if I'm near enough for you or I can post it to you if your happy to cover postage

·
Registered
19 Posts
Cheers bud I’ve ordered the part now and going to take it to the lad above when I get time but thanks very much for the offer pal, really do appreciate that

21 - 27 of 27 Posts