KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If like me, you never bothered to read the instructions that came with the alarm, pressing the 'arm' button' on the fob when the ignition is turned on, switches on hazard warning lights. Found out accidentally yesterday when a bloke in a car pulled up to me at the lights and asked why the fuck I had 4-way flashers on. Eh? I don't have those on this bike, lol

Wondered why the bike was drawing even more looks than usual as I motored along :wanker:

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
dangerous thing that, coming out of stealth mode

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
If like me, you never bothered to read the instructions that came with the alarm, pressing the 'arm' button' on the fob when the ignition is turned on, switches on hazard warning lights. Found out accidentally yesterday when a bloke in a car pulled up to me at the lights and asked why the fuck I had 4-way flashers on. Eh? I don't have those on this bike, lol

Wondered why the bike was drawing even more looks than usual as I motored along :wanker:

you don't even have an rc8;):rotflmao:

yep i had a similiar experience sat at the lights when i heard indicator bleeping and getting louder at every blink , thinking there was a bmw gs somewhere looked around and it is the rc just leave your indicators on for 35 secs and it starts bleeping:rotflmao:

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you don't even have an rc8;):rotflmao:

yep i had a similiar experience sat at the lights when i heard indicator bleeping and getting louder at every blink , thinking there was a bmw gs somewhere looked around and it is the rc just leave your indicators on for 35 secs and it starts bleeping:rotflmao:
Do they? Cool! I'll have to try that out, urm when I next see an RC8 somewhere

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Maybe it was in 'fook me, grandma's out for a spin, i better warn people' mode?:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts