KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
I think you will find that your lap top is struggling to process the video file, Basicaly you probably need tp update your laptop. You can prove it by recording a lower res file, or try it on a higher spec lappy/pc

hth

·
Registered
629 Posts
Are you trying to play the file direct from the CAM?
Try copying it to the laptop first and then use VLC to play it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
ye ive got that cam had the same problem as it is hd it plays at a higher res than most players or laptops can handle i had to upgrade my comp an download the mega codec pack then it will play mint with windows 11 mate hope this helps

·
Registered
151 Posts
i got the same cam mate we have crapy pc so the only way we could do it was to up load it on youtube, but plays better on 720

·
Registered
1 Posts
REDBIKEJOHN: I work with Oregon Scientific, and would like to address any questions you have regarding the ATC9K.

The ATC9K Facebook page is one way Oregon Scientific can communicate directly with you. Post any questions or feedback here. We are listening, and would love to hear from you.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ATC-Action-Cam/133176353365314

When you use a helmet camera without a screen you wont know what your missing until the day is already over. It's frustrating when you think you've captured the perfect session, and ended up with a goose egg. Additionally the 1.5 inch screen allows you to adjust manual controls like Exposure Value, White Balance, Sharpness and Contrast on the fly.

Specs & Features:

WATERPROOF & SHOCK RESISTANT
•Waterproof up to 20m

•Shock Resistant up to 1.2m

VIDEO
•Light Sensitivity: Low-light sensitivity (>1.3V/lux-sec)

•1080p = 1920x1080 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, ~12 Mbit/s data rate

•720p = 1280x720 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, ~12 Mbit/s data rate

•720p = 1280x720 pixels (16:9), 30 fps, ~8 Mbit/s data rate
•WVGA = 848x480 pixels (16:9), 60 fps, ~8Mbit/s data rate

AUDIO
•Microphone: Built-in, mono with AGC (automatic gain control) Audio Format: 48kHz (Max.) ADPCM

CAMERA
•3 Megapixel
•5 Megapixel
•Continuous Shooting every 10sec./ 20sec./ 30sec./ 1min./ 2min./ 5mins. / 10mins
•Full Manual Control Including 6 Camera Effects

SIZE - WEIGHT
•Size (H x W x D): 55mm x 44mm x 100mm. Don't let the close up product photo's fool you. The ATC9K is compact.
•Weight 6.5oz, or 185g/.2kgs which is slightly lighter then the GoPro with waterproof housing.

UNIQUE FEATURES
•Light Sensitivity: Low-light sensitivity (>1.3V/lux-sec)
•Optional GPS SENSOR Measure Speed, Log latitude and longitude, view route and stats on Google Maps
•G-Force Sensor

•HDMI Cable Included

•1.5" LCD Color Screen
•Laser Pointer (To Aim Camera)

MEMORY
•Up To 32GB (Micro SD)

BATTERY
•Rechargeable 1050mAh lithium

MOUNTS
•Tripod
•Helmet Grip (With Nylon & Silicon Straps)
•Handle Bar Mount

OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES
•GPS SENSOR Measure Speed, Log latitude and longitude, view route and stats on Google Maps
•Suction Cup Mount For Use On Any Smooth Surface
•Extra Battery

User Manual (A great way to preview all the features of the ATC9K)
http://www2.oregonscientific.com/ulimages/manuals2/ATC9K.PDF

1 - 8 of 8 Posts