KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good evening to all im new here and am already after help .just bought my first ktm last week its a lc4 620 98/99 i am told . anyway got it as a 7 year dry store non runner .2 days later shes running and not badly ever so here i go got out my old moto wheels and start to work out how to adapt to fit just popped up my local ktm shop to get a couple of filter and to get the headoffice no; to get the wheels in motion to register this bad boy only to betold it cant be done as the bike arrived in this country via a private import . oh shit just what i didnt need to here just when things were on the up. so im left with a problem do i sell on to some to use as offroad only or do i reframe it to a registered frame . so here i am has any body out there got lc4 98/99 frame with v5 they want to sell ive been told this is my best place to try

·
The "Flid"
7,208 Posts
good evening to all im new here and am already after help .just bought my first ktm last week its a lc4 620 98/99 i am told . anyway got it as a 7 year dry store non runner .2 days later shes running and not badly ever so here i go got out my old moto wheels and start to work out how to adapt to fit just popped up my local ktm shop to get a couple of filter and to get the headoffice no; to get the wheels in motion to register this bad boy only to betold it cant be done as the bike arrived in this country via a private import . oh shit just what i didnt need to here just when things were on the up. so im left with a problem do i sell on to some to use as offroad only or do i reframe it to a registered frame . so here i am has any body out there got lc4 98/99 frame with v5 they want to sell ive been told this is my best place to try

You will find everything you need for your bike here :smokin:

·
Registered
17,140 Posts
I've just ran this through the enigma machine and nothing, sorry.

I asked Stephen Hawkins and he said . . . . .it's a bag of shite . . .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dont be sorry stephen hawkins wasnt he in the darkness or is that his brother not familiar with its a bag of shite was that a b side

1 - 10 of 10 Posts