KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. My name is Paul and I've recently started up an Enduro/Motocross/Trials business with my sister Lisa and brother-in-law (and enduro rider) Paul 'Bolts' Bolton. Any of you that follow Hard Enduro will probably know Bolts!

I don't want to sound like a salesman, but if any of you ride on the Enduro scene then our shop should interest you. We are an official UK distributor for GoldenTyre and Bolts tests their products and uses them when competing. He has the final say on the products we sell and he only wants to sell things that he is a fan of. He really likes the GoldenTyre mousses and tyres for Enduro and has selected his favourites that we now have in stock. In the near future we will stock tyres for Motocross and Trials, but at this moment in time we are focused solely on Enduro!

I have just arrived in Shrewsbury today, ready for The Tough One tomorrow at Hawkstone Park! Bolts is ready and raring to go. His KTM 300 EXC is a beast and of course he is using GoldenTyre mousses and tyres! It should be a great race. All of the top guys are competing! Knight, Jarvis and Walker! With a bit of luck, Bolts will get on the podium!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts