KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all riding home on motorway when bike started missing thought it was going to reserve so switched over but bike died on me mate came out with fuel and jump leads bike would not start pushed it 1.5 miles to his garage mostly uphill so bike is in the pissed off corner and im going to feel very sore tommorow (ps. at least 6 bikers rode past not one showed the least bit of interest so much for comraderie in the biking community)at least i feel more at home here

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont know yet will check on friday just think it was rather sudden there was no warning just slight hesitation as if it was running out of fuel

·
Registered
330 Posts
stupid questio but best check, you sure your using fuel tap right way round?? if you was already on reserve ran out of fuel n maybe dragged some shit through??? don`t know how well you know your bike etc

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just pulled plug and checked for spark no spark at all need help sourcing a coil pack and what to expect cost wise

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my coil pack looks diff to the one on ebay it has two wire on the ht lead side one is green that bolts to the frame the other is blue/white

1 - 7 of 7 Posts