KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Help Needed From Scottish Inmates
Plea for help guys!!

I'm stranded on the A81 not far from Glasgow (20 miles approx??) I've just got my third puncture on the rear. The bead has broken and the wire is causing the puntures.

I need a part worn or new tyre for the rear of my Adventure and a foot/electric pump. I did have some Co2 canisters, but I've used them up.

If any of you fellas can help give us a bell 0770 303 1181.

Cheers

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
good luck getting sorted shag, you ever thought of travelling by plane?? if you were in helsinki i'd come out for a look...

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
good luck getting sorted shag, you ever thought of travelling by plane?? if you were in helsinki i'd come out for a look...
Ben if shorty was goin by plane I sure wouldn't get on it with him, with his luck :rolleyes: :D

Just had word from Gav someone off of here is on route with a tyre for him .

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Ben if shorty was goin by plane I sure wouldn't get on it with him, with his luck :rolleyes: :D

Just had word from Gav someone off of here is on route with a tyre for him .
Thats good to know, there is always some one willing to help,Some real good people on this forum.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Is our fellow forum member now sorted ................. or is he still waiting at the roadside for a homicidal arsonist to come along and pillage his chattels?

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just want to say a big thanks to all the fellas who called to offer a hand/tyre/bed ;) fookin great to be a member of this fantastic forum.

Fellow inmate Righanger rode up from the south of Glasgow with a spare tyre and a pump to get me going. All for the price of a brew! Top effort Duncan :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
How long were you stranded ? bet Righanger was still quicker than a recovery firm, good on him

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Just want to say a big thanks to all the fellas who called to offer a hand/tyre/bed ;) fookin great to be a member of this fantastic forum.

Fellow inmate Righanger rode up from the south of Glasgow with a spare tyre and a pump to get me going. All for the price of a brew! Top effort Duncan :)
Nice one Duncan ! Someone buy that man a beer.

·
Registered
301 Posts
He now lives in the gimp box under my futon surviving on a diet of deep fried offal,plain bread and irn bru!. Bloody luxury.

·
12,587 Posts
oi gav...have you sorted that paint out yet for this mudguard you want painting??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts