KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just thought to say hi and just share the big smile my new ktm 640 adventure gave me!

Bought the bike last saturday from Colchester and havent stop driving until today. Essex, Oxfordshire, South Downs National Park, all superb!! I logged 2 days off sick from work after the bank holiday cause i just couldnt go and sit in the office!! I had to go and ride!!

My two cents , the bike is just awesome!! I logged so far 750miles including motorways, twisty little roads, mud and a little bit of a tight forest/treeline terrain with plenty of dead logs, slippery old leaves compost and mudholes!

My impression? Damn f** big smile factor machine!! Just excellent!! Makes you smile like a 10 year old again getting a petrol remote control car from santa!!

Only caution!! She is like a virus!! She wants adventures and she wiill drag you within her !!! Dont resist, cant resist just enjoy the ride!!!

Stelios
Happy riding!!!

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
hi stelios
they are goodbikes if you can live with the vibes
are you going to decorate it in your easy jet loggo

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehehe :rotflmao:

And colours would match, nice , ehhh??? hehehe.....

Vibes not so bad, it is a big mono after all. !! but i guess my ass cheeks got used to it already!! feels like massage now ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts