KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi if anybody can i need people to help me out .

i need people who have had problems with there front brakes brebo siezing etc.. to write what happened and if you found the problem and what was done about it . pictures would be great . (ps i dont work for ktm ha ha) a friend of mine has had this problem and i need to know how bad it is

i dont mean to be rude but please dont post unless you have advice or had the problem i am hoping to do something about it

·
The "Flid"
7,208 Posts
last time this cropped up we agreed it was down to numptys who never looked after their bikes.. or pilot error :smokin:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so karl if i drive along in my car and my front brakes just lock up after 2 years of ownership is that my fault ??

·
The "Flid"
7,208 Posts
so karl if i drive along in my car and my front brakes just lock up after 2 years of ownership is that my fault ??

yes

Brakes are a serviceable item,

If you've not serviced them properly , or at all

then its 100% your fault :smokin:

If you dont change the oil for 2 yrs and the engine seizes... whos faults that
:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
KTMs are not commuter bikes, they are race bikes. You need to maintain them to keep them safe and reliable. You also need to listen out and feel for things going wrong and address the issue before it gets out of hand.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts