KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of November's Bike of the Month Challenge!
181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
A couple of people have PM'd me asking for photos. I will not give out photos because that could compromise the security of people who have them.

Even though as Eggflan says they are hard to find even if your mate asks you to find it!

They are easy to fit and come with instructions including a photo showing one possible mounting location. You can choose where to mount it yourself.

I have one on my 990 Adventure too ;)
I’m keen on one of these.
are they still available for sale?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I put this in the other hidden switch thread but I'd really like to know more...

So, a few things...

I tried to put a "key eliminator" and a "kill switch relocator" on my 500 and either my bike is weird or something, as I couldn't turn the bike off when I wanted, and it wouldn't prime the fuel pump when I clicked on the remote kill switch...

I wound up ripping all that off and going back to my key switch and stock kill switch... will your setup do this more properly than what my previous Sicass system did (I have a '15 500 EXC)? That was certainly a disaster, despite everyone else saying their bikes "worked fine."

**** it could easily be that my bike is wired weird, I'm the 3rd owner and it shows....

181 - 188 of 188 Posts