KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently Holan are no longer a reputable trading company. I've recently ordered and paid for a set of 800 GS panniers. They have the money, I have no panniers and no response to any enquiry as to what's happening.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Money paid on 5th February 2020. After no update on the website order-tracking section requests for update made by e-mail on 21st and 26th February 2020. I have two Holan contact e-mail addresses both of whom were very communicative up to the point of payment and resolutely ignore me now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No. The Polish e-card system refused my payment. With 20-20 hindsight I do wonder what they may have known!
Muppet then jumped in and made the BACS payment. Hey-ho.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
They are notoriously shite at comms, I bought a used set of small panniers and wanted a large set to go with them, they could not seem to understand my request which was basically a full kit but without the rails - I gave up in the end and just swap the rails over for my larger Givi when going away with Mrs

·
Registered
551 Posts
They are notoriously shite at comms, I bought a used set of small panniers and wanted a large set to go with them, they could not seem to understand my request which was basically a full kit but without the rails - I gave up in the end and just swap the rails over for my larger Givi when going away with Mrs

·
Registered
551 Posts
3 years ago I bought a full set of panniers/top box etc for my 1190 adv. the quality of the stuff was first class and it arrived 1week after ordering. Prior to order though they were horrific to deal with, no reply to e/mails when enquiring about certain items, not very helpfull on the phone either. I nearly gave up on them as well. Very hard work!

·
Registered
969 Posts
For what it's worth, the web console says the site was updated today in some way. If they've gone tits, I doubt they'd bother.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All's well that ends well? Communication truly terrible but... Out of the blue today arrives a set of panniers.
So pleased now that I didn't rush into buying the Givi set!

·
Registered
551 Posts
All's well that ends well? Communication truly terrible but... Out of the blue today arrives a set of panniers.
So pleased now that I didn't rush into buying the Givi set!
Exactly my experience, I’ve been really pleased with mine, done loads of miles over the water. Spot on!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts