Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 9 45.0%

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I had a ball, the only thing that tainted it was that my arse was so sore after riding on saturday I had to adopt a new technique on sunday!

That and the drive up taking 9 hrs !

But neither of those things are the fault of FF.

Put it this way, I'm away this weekend but can do another flidfest next weekend if its on!

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
top drawer event.

I have been in touch with a couple of local kart tracks (dunkerswell and ST eval) but both are non starters for hiring.:frown:

·
Registered
7,831 Posts
s'all right spose :p

Na always a good weekend.....remember Karl, got my name already for next year dude :smokin:

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
nine out of ten fella due to NO CHIPS !!!

Deffo up for next year gonna do a bit more prep so i aint being lapped like a fooker

Gonna take more food too sick of burgers by day 1 :)

Respect to benny-c who tipped up with a garage butty crisps, choccy bar and 4 vats of red bull :) Hardcore:)

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I'm in for next year :smokin:
On a more track orientated bike methinks so i won't hold all you fastboys up as much :scooter:
I gave it a 10 but the butties could have been better with a fuck-off bbq and a dedicated chef :burp:

·
Registered
7,599 Posts
kingy karly......... to be honest i gave 9, because to me a 10 is absolute perfection, and how can you get that when you let Panda and Toddy turn up

i fact i think 9 was good considering who a had to travell up with..(Mr Pope(aka chefbloke), Spurms (on his off road/i can travell all around the world knobbley tyred beasty) and Koopz(the ducati destroyer)... talk about mixing with the big boys (read big v-twins)
and then to top it all we end up parking next to another big beasty, steve (950ktm)

in all seriousness it was a top week end with a group of top folks..... thanks to you and your band of merry men for the effort and a big thanks to the marshalls, cuz if they werent there we couldnt ride

this is the view i had travelling to flid fest 10

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
You can put me down for next year too Karl - again, top drawer stuff. Must get something wider for the track next year though - being passed by too many bmx's :D
You think you was passed by a lot !!!:eek: fook me I got slaughtered on the brakes by everybody, I was braking, whilst you guys were still accelerating, that poor little skinny knobbly called enough, an spate me off, crying fook it.:D
I did however get lots of laps in, an todster says that I need to put some fuel lines on the tanks, so as to do intrack refueling:eek::rolleyes:
However, I travelled up with a great bunch of guys and met up with a fantastic bunch of nutters who made my weekend. Telpot was sorely missed and a few glasses was raised to his absence.
But that was my third rowrah and I have every intention of being at the fourth.
Thanks to KK and all who organise and spend their valuble time making it what it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts