KTM Owners Forum banner
241 - 260 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
That's not snow. That's what we call a light frost.

And even with that membrane of snow, you can tell that thing didn't manage that on its own.

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
Will you fit it yourself?

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
The more I look into this the more confusing it becomes. How does anyone know what bike to buy? With so many brands, motors, components, geometry, etc., its very confusing.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Saw an article the other day about how buying mountain bikes had gone from who made the bikes to what motor, had the same problem beginning of last year and knuckles down to some homework...in 2018 their were 3 motors Brose which is in all Speaclised, Bosch which is in many, and Shimano.

By 2020 Shimano has fallen by the wayside and it was a 2 horse race, I bought a Speacilised(Turbo Levo) wife bought Cube with a Bosch motor, they both get the job done but in different ways, from my experience the Brose motor is quicker but the Bosch is more reliable.

Now the real bad news...fuck me if you think motorcycles can be expensive....the new Speacilised Turbo Levo Expert is £8750 and that ain’t top of the range, cheapo Whyte...180RS is just a near £7250.

But since all this Covid shit started had more than my monies worth out of mine in the last 18 months

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
Did you get the comp or expert?

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
How does it compare to the Cube?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The Cube has 27.5 wheels where as my Turbo Levo has 29, not a fan of the smaller wheels and feel is completely different and just a personal thing, where things are get complicated some of the latest bikes are a mullet 27.5 rear and 29 front.

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
My mtb has 26” wheels.

It’s vintage. But it works

I’d love an ebike, but no fooking way am I paying motorbike money for a push iron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
Reactions: TQKTM

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
241 - 260 of 339 Posts