KTM Owners Forum banner
261 - 280 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
New cassette has arrived. All cogs are loose so I’m thinking it’ll be a similar process to that of fitting new clutch plates. Off to Halfords in a mo with this cassette and the back wheel.
Crankset Automotive tire Gear Bicycle part Font

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
The electric game is changing at literally 100 mph i’ve A mate with 19 levo and it’s a quantum leap behind mine, yes you can get them remapped which does make a difference but choose it over mine...not a chance and what is really becoming a game changer is 29” front 27.5” rear.

Since April last yea

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts

·
Registered
19,257 Posts
Saw an article the other day about how buying mountain bikes had gone from who made the bikes to what motor, had the same problem beginning of last year and knuckles down to some homework...in 2018 their were 3 motors Brose which is in all Speaclised, Bosch which is in many, and Shimano.

By 2020 Shimano has fallen by the wayside and it was a 2 horse race, I bought a Speacilised(Turbo Levo) wife bought Cube with a Bosch motor, they both get the job done but in different ways, from my experience the Brose motor is quicker but the Bosch is more reliable.

Now the real bad news...fuck me if you think motorcycles can be expensive....the new Speacilised Turbo Levo Expert is £8750 and that ain’t top of the range, cheapo Whyte...180RS is just a near £7250.

But since all this Covid shit started had more than my monies worth out of mine in the last 18 months
And Yamaha, my wife's Giant has one. Dead quiet and bloody powerful.

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Went for ride over the local woods having a go with different climbs using different gears. Conditions were wet I fucked up more times than I can remember until I finally found the right gear, I’m enjoying this learning.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Went for ride over the local woods having a go with different climbs using different gears. Conditions were wet I fucked up more times than I can remember until I finally found the right gear, I’m enjoying this learning.
I did something similar today. But not on a poncy girl's bike.

Bunch of Kips the lot of you. Pull yourselves together.
Wheel Tire Sky Bicycle tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
10,175 Posts
Reactions: Bollocks

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
At least my emtb doesn’t suffer from a petrol shortage ilike here in the South East. I was looking to get out on the Husky this weekend but it ain’t looking good as the nine petrol garages I’ve been to non had fuel, so I guess it’s another embt weeknd for me.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
At least my emtb doesn’t suffer from a petrol shortage ilike here in the South East. I was looking to get out on the Husky this weekend but it ain’t looking good as the nine petrol garages I’ve been to non had fuel, so I guess it’s another embt weeknd for me.
dont turn into a smug lekky car user type...oooh all you petrol heads i dont need it :oops: :D ;)

261 - 280 of 338 Posts