KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering selling my 08 white rc8 with a qd exhaust, pc3,orange bits and a tail tidy. It has done 2k and is mint, I just never have the time to use it. I am not interested in selling the parts and not desperate to sell but would sell for a reasonable offer

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If anybody on here is after one feel free to make a offer, i havn,t advertised it any where else cos i dont really want to sell it but i,m looking at getting a track bike now donnington is back open

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really mate, if i don,t get a offer i will keep it(and then buy more bits for it) to stand in a garage all the time

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anybody knows anybody i would sell my 8 if someone offers 7k, as i said it comes with a qd exhaust, tail tidy,orange bits,alarm, pc3,throttle tamer thing and a 17t sprocket.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
wot is the finish word for that? just curious

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
wot is the finish word for that? just curious
Oh there's so many ways to say that :confused::D

Probably "suksi vittuun!" would be the most common "F.U."

My favourite one could be translated loosely to mean "Your cu*t smels like nuclear waste" :666::666::D
Plain old F.U. is so commonly used it doesn't even sound that offencive.:burp:

That song is super funny if you immagine he's singing about the bike not a girl.

"i see you ridring around with the girl I love and I'm like F.U. and fook her too"
"I gues the change in my pocket wasn't enough..."

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
NOW SOLD, I can honestly say didn,t contribute anything inteligent to this forum but found everybody very helpful to the questions i raised, so thanks very much.

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts