KTM Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right been putting it off for a while now but the times come the toys have got to go so my huskys up for sale.
It's got roughly 3500 miles on it I say roughly as the speedo hasn't bee fitted since I've owned it.
It's black with blue grafix it's got a few marks on it but nothing to major but then it is used.
It's fitted with rental phat bars an arrow ti zorst & standard Newer 2005+ rear fender and acrebis rear led light front number board and front light included and a different front fender which looks a lot better than standard the seats been re foamed re covered and stepped.
It's got a front race wet and rear ladder slick on it.
10+ months tax and test.
Since I have owned the bike it's had the oil and filters changed every 300-500 miles the last change was about 20 miles ago.
Think that's about it any questions feel free to ask.
I'm looking for £2500

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Na mate love the husky but it's a toy and I need something won't mind doing a bit of motorway work vie just moved the wrong side of the Thames and the dartford tolls are killing me at £2 each crossing as all me friends and family live tv other side bikes are free but and cars are a lot cheaper so the van will be going for sale as well.
The toys can come again at a later date when I'm a little more sorted.

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Ah i see. Makes sense, Good luck with the sale :D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Nowt wrong with the RC mate. No ta. Does look good tho :)

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
panda your under selling this bike, its well clean, runnin perfect on the dyno, good power etc. one of the nicer examples around deffo.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Right lads. Kinda be holding off on this a bit while I decide what direction I take my life but now I know (I think) so the bike has got to go and it don't look like I'll be buy another just yet:frown: as I'm gonna need to cash to fund some training.
So the husky will be going on FleaBay this weekend but of someones interested and wants to save me listing it I'm open to sensible offers.
It's q great bike and worth the asking price so if you are gonna make an offer don't take the piss as you will just be given some advice on sex and travel:D
If no one on here wants it then it's off to eBay which will be a shame would like to see it go to a good home.

·
Registered
279 Posts
This is a very nice bike and if i was closer to you than cornwall i would be very interested in having it , good luck with sale..

·
My Reality Check bounced
16,646 Posts
This is a very nice bike and if i was closer to you than cornwall i would be very interested in having it , good luck with sale..
im sure hed delivery it, its a cracking bike, ive looked after it and rode it numerous times.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts