KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KV-qVkusaQY

For sale is my beloved Husqvarna 450 Supermoto/SMR

It is blue and black and has a set of 100th anniversary plastics on it which are very rare (good luck finding them anywhere else!)

This bike is very quick and very loud! It can be used on the roads day to day or for a weekend runaround

It tops out at about 100mph and reaches 60 in around 4 seconds, only 3781 miles on the clock

Extras included are: 100th anniversary plastics, Arrow exhaust, Marzocchi forks, Acerbis handguards, Protectors on wheels and footpegs to prevent bike damage if crashed, Custom tailtidy, Sidestand, Original tailtidy and exhaust plug to prevent water getting in

4 Months tax, 4 months MOT

Also included is the V5, receipts for various parts, MOT certificate, Manual and HPI check

It has an electric and kick start, a choke and fuel reserve tap

It will do 40/50 MPG depending on the rider

You can listen to it via the video i have uploaded, it starts 1st time and the sound doesn't do it justice, you need to hear it in person!

Selling due to it not being able to be restricted to 33BHP so I can't ride it as it would be illegal but it will make a great bike for anyone looking to have some fun

£2400 ovno

-Cameron

·
Registered
14,830 Posts
Have you been tooting crack sevenfourate ? it says £2400 ovno on the ad . . . Ah, sorry, spotted you were in Lowestoft, was your mam sucking you off whilst your son rimmed you ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts