KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if anyone knows an Adventure in need of love an attention.... and an owner in need of cash..... please give me a shout :)

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Probably worth giving some idea of what you are after. a 2003 bike is a very different proposition to a 2009 "R" for example.

I'm trying to get an SE[1] and need to move my 2006 990 Adv in black, but as I'm off to Spain on it/an SE in mid Sept, I'd need to move pretty quick to prep the SE in time. 18,000 miles, FKTMSH (including the big 18k one), New TKC rear good TKC front, Gobi panniers, crash bars if that's the sort of thing you are after. In Hampshire.

cheers

Markie

[1] The one at Wayne Mounter's

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
If someone tried to send me a PM sorry - now cleared my inbox.

For a quick sale 5k. I'd need a deposit 'cos I'll need a day or so to get the road book etc off. With that deposit I can put that down on the SE. What I'm not going to do is sell mine and then lose the SE and spend a week hiking round the Pyrenees :)

I might even be persuaded to include the BlackDog sump guard!!!
cheers

Markie

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i am after 05 onwards. 4k to spend.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you'll be lucky!!:rolleyes:
Dont think so. After I bought my 04 I saw a few that were in that region. Like I asy, I dont mind doing a bit of work ;)

I fancy an 05 LOW cos they are so much lower than my 04 LOW. I definately dont want an 03/04 S

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I dont really want a 990. I prefer the carbs. But 05 was the year the low model became sensibly low ;)

·
Premium Member
31,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
have you got short legs then?
Yes. I always lower my off road bike too. Gives me loads more confidence.

The difference between the 04 and 05 was very noticable, flat footed instead of tiptoe on one foot.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Dont think so. After I bought my 04 I saw a few that were in that region. Like I asy, I dont mind doing a bit of work ;)

I fancy an 05 LOW cos they are so much lower than my 04 LOW. I definately dont want an 03/04 S
everything ive seen seems to be lot higher or older where are all these cheaper ones point me in that direction pls

1 - 20 of 22 Posts