KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its getting to the point in the year when all the road fairies are starting to doubt whether they want to risk a bit of water and coldness. Bikes start to hibernate or become winter projects!

I cant wait for the mud and uncontrollable powersides! :D

·
Registered
827 Posts
just about to find out about the winter....my mates well into it too......i'll see what happens....but yes not putting it away because its cold and wet....well i hope not

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me and mud have had a good working relationship over the years!

·
Registered
3,791 Posts
Could be the last cbr wknd for this road fairy... Which means ktm time! Good to see one of those adventure things in some muck! ;) Anyone got good reccomendations for wet stopping over clothing? (To go over A* body armour & mx trousers & boots, for winter mx and enduro) got fox polar paws which are nice and toasty, last winter was very cold!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I bought this to keep me entertained

Road reg too !
Finding entertainment must be quite a challenge for a man with only 11 bikes in his stable :rolleyes: :D

My favourite muddy pics (of Big Ben and Moby) ...

(I can't stand mud myself, don't have the skills to deal with it and hate cleaning bikes. Perfectly happy riding the roads in the cold and wet on my 'moto tho :))

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thats not mud were out tommorow ile take some pics of proper MUD!;)
I know! but they were the only pictures that i could find on my pc! I will have to get some new ones! :rolleyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts