KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Top 6 in the Midwest Series go up into the 'Experts' class, I've seen the experts race and i don't want to mess with them:eek:, I'm 5th at the mo so the last 2 races maybe DNF

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
just get in the class and learn off the fast boys. if you ride with fast boys you will become a better rider...

i know its hard to stomach that you will be with them but just thing of the bigger picture you may be to the rear of the pack but you will soon move up.

so just man up you girl.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They might steal my dinner money

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Top 6 in the Midwest Series go up into the 'Experts' class, I've seen the experts race and i don't want to mess with them:eek:, I'm 5th at the mo so the last 2 races maybe DNF
Not very sporting as next season you'll be taking trophies off slower riders as your in the wrong group

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
Good man! if you are getting good results now you are obviously good enough to hold your own with the fast set!! but that said, they are a bit more aggressive however the level of skill of those riders means you are probably less likely to get involved in any accidents than in the junior (pinball) race and I wouldn't blame you hanging back for a year but if the opportunity pops up I say grab it!! good luck!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
"I'm 5th at the mo so the last 2 races maybe DNF"

Refered to as 'sandbagging' ...... tut.... tut

Not sporting at all IMHO

Only joking !!!

Great results matey, now get in the experts and learn more from them, good luck !!

·
Registered
1 Posts
stuff

Chances are some of them experts are just hanging onto the class. Go for it and hopefully it will make you faster. Take lemon curd and crisp sandwiches with you, no one will nick them.
Marty

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chances are some of them experts are just hanging onto the class. Go for it and hopefully it will make you faster. Take lemon curd and crisp sandwiches with you, no one will nick them.
Marty
The bigger boys might flush my head down the Portaloo if I take crap sandwiches (And I don't want a blue rinse, Jesus!!)

·
Registered
9,323 Posts
^^^
lend me some of your skills then if you are not moving up, I'm shite and could do with being able to get over a jump without looking like buckaroo!!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Don't settle for being the big fish in the little pond, have a go at the next class, you'll find you'll step up the the level of riding!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts