KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been on this forum since 2008 and found it to be bloody excellent, but what the hell have they done, I hate the new look, it’s a mess!

Before I could tell at a glance the new threads, but now it’s all over the place, too much colour and confusion but maybe it’s my age!

·
Registered
387 Posts
reminds me of the time I spent an hour trying to download a song looking for the 'copy' tab.
my 11 year old boy sorts it in 30 seconds. apparently its it's called 'Rip' nowadays .

people should just leave it be. if it works , dont fiddle. pass me that carb.....

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you look at the top right there is a little white disc that says"New". If you click on that it brings up all the threads that have had a reply since you was last on the site. It is the one good thing about the new look.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
It’s also full of advertising and not as well spaced on a phone screen for old technophobes

·
Registered
267 Posts
I’ve been on this forum since 2008 and found it to be bloody excellent, but what the hell have they done, I hate the new look, it’s a mess!

Before I could tell at a glance the new threads, but now it’s all over the place, too much colour and confusion but maybe it’s my age!
Exactly the same was said then Steve Jobs announced a first iPhone. Nokia 6-smth-smth is better and it's a flip-flop.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
i like the look of the new forum
it's bright,colourful and easy to use
strange 'cause i'm a moaning old bastard...

Reactions: xparauk

·
Registered
9,133 Posts
it's shit

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
I find it better on night mode.

Reactions: mick.

·
Registered
8,730 Posts
I find it better on night mode.
It just turns the shit around. Still not easy to read or laid out well on the screen.
I’ve no idea how all this actually works. It must be a nightmare doing it all and then we moan?.

·
Registered
7,019 Posts
Its horrible, slow and confusing in whether mode you switch it....

·
Registered
6,753 Posts
It’s not just this site that is slow, so is another forum they have just ‘upgraded’. That is even slower.
I’ve gone back to day mode as night was annoying me just as much.
And my adblocker is stopping websites working including trying to sort out some train times. :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts