KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ruined the crappy jacket that I used for laning whilst painting my garage, I need a new one!

Anyone got any recordation's or makes that I should avoid! I'd like to order something off fleabay or Amazon seeing as we are not allowed outside at the moment!

·
Premium Member
7,071 Posts
If you want something for cold weather, a vented snowboarding jacket is good. 'Last years' colours see's them at a decent price.

·
Registered
538 Posts
x 2. on the army goretex, cheap enough that you can buy 4-5 to one decent motorcycle jacket ££££££,
My pants and jacket have lasted 10 years £20 pants , £50 jacket!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Guys, I'll checkout the army gortex stuff on ebay

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I have a fox legion jacket and trousers. Not much call for the trousers these days but I do use the jacket most winter rides where I add a shell layer.

I’m no fan of waterproof clothing, even with goretex you still sweat like a pig so still get wet. The legion isn’t waterproof but I use horse rug treatment on it. The water beads and rolls off. Arms are removable and stow in a nice back pocket. Plenty of other pockets to. Good venting to if you are working hard and need air inside. Not bulky and has lasted 4 years so far.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Motts make a really good one.
removable fleece waistcoat inside
Pretty much water proof.
infact when I wash mineI have turn turn the pockets inside out to get the water out otherwise it just stays in there.
cost about £125 from trials uk.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts