KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look here at the husky UK site

Husqvarna Motorcycles UK

Latest 'promotion', upto 30% off everything, including bikes such as the Nuda 900.

Now they're saying it's the 110 year anniversary sale, to me it stinks of dumping all your stock prior to shutting up shop.

They've already announced they're closing the Varese factory and 'moving' production to Austria.

This all feels to me like KTM bought it to remove a potential competitor from the market, only time will tell.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Nuda 900 might be a bargain at 30 % off. BMW motor, rest is simples until you need parts I suppose.

Bill

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Nuda 900 might be a bargain at 30 % off. BMW motor, rest is simples until you need parts I suppose.

Bill
Tough call.

The price is right and it's a BMW motor so BMW dealer will be happy to do servicing ?

But on the other hand I hear BMW dealerships that had husqvarna have been doing their best to get rid of husky stock after the sale and some simply returned their bikes to husky UK and won't have anything to do with t
Husky anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
Get us an 1/8 of white witch and a couple of wraps of phet ......I'll sort you out later:)
I'll slip it into your camelbak on sunday and the watch the gymnastics.

Just had a look at a 125, I'm very tempted. Nearly 2K less than a KTM, that's a lot of tyres, fuel, ale, drugs.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I'll slip it into your camelbak on sunday and the watch the gymnastics.

Just had a look at a 125, I'm very tempted. Nearly 2K less than a KTM, that's a lot of tyres, fuel, ale, drugs.
Or an expensive anchor when it breaks and you cannot get parts .......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts