KTM Owners Forum banner

I want a new exhaust system! Any Recommendations or Advice!?

2K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  mr.tattoo 
#1 ·
Hello again all!
Today I had a K&N Panel Air Filter fitted. I have been looking at sprucing up my KTM Duke 125 as some of you already know.
I have decided next pay day to get an exhaust system. The question is which one? The KTM garage I brought my bike from told me Akrapovic.....
Any advice welcome and appreciated. I am looking for performance and weight improvements.
Thanks in advance!:)

#11 ·
ktm own pipe (sebring) is 270 ish, pipe werx is 175. no diference in gains and the sebrings just as heavy as standard pipe and thats a lot!!

#13 ·
My mrs has one on her duke dude. But I've run a few on my dyno with various pipes. If it was a big cc bike then akra and arrow etc make nice gains but small cc bike any open pipe makes same sort of gains so youl be mad to pay 350 plus for a pipe that makes same diff as one half that. Although top end brands usuay make them.nicerr etc the pipe werz are Gud for the money imo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.