KTM Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...do yourself a favour and get it down to Chris at X-Bikes sharpish!

Now X-bikes is 100 miles away from me so being lazy I took my '07 SMR to a local bloke and he completely fooked it up. It was popping and banging like a firework display, flames were coming out the pipes and it felt like it was gonna blow up any second.

So I thought I'd do it properly this time and emailed Chris. I took it down on the trailer last Sunday, left it with him for 3hrs while me and the Mrs went into Kings Lynn for lunch and then brought it home. The rain meant I couldn't ride it until yesterday but OMG was it worth the journey and money! I actually ended up laughing and I mean proper laughing out loud as I rode to work.

The power, sound, induction roar and the smoothness is just awesome. It purrs beautifully now and Chris set the suspension up for me too so I feel much more confident in the front end since my off earlier in the year.

Nice work ;o)

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Thats what ive gotta do with my SMR, as soon as i can get some decent cans its gotta be a trip to Chris ..Its always one fantastic report after another when he gets his hands on a 950..If ya dont mind, what was the cost..?? :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I went off the back of his rep on here, I can see how he got it. £225 all in, worth every penny.

·
Premium Member
7,391 Posts
he did mine 4 years ago ........................... it has been spot on ever since - the best money I have spent on the bike. Don't question it - just do it!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah he re-jetted, did the airbox stuff, bypassed the epc/sas and tuned my suspension - so far it's awesome abduction i can't wait to get out on it again!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fookin predictive tex! abduction! that's supposed to be and!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts