KTM Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Panama city in Florida to work :smokin:. Got offered a job out there and finally have all my work visa stuff sorted. I go in October, the job is a permant position and i have got a tempory work visa which lasts for 3 years then i can renew it.
still gonna be doin supermoto, have sussed out a race series in florida and have been in contact with a few yanks through supermotojunkie . Gonna miss meetin up with Flids and the rest of the dudes i have meet off here, but this Flid is goin stateside.
its costin too much to take the sxv with me so its up forsale shortly and gonna buy anouther sxv when i get there. :smokin:

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
You lucky lucky lucky bar stewart :D were only back from 2 weeks in Orlando Will and it's a fucking cracking place I'm so so jealous , you foooooker :eek: you only live up the fucking road and we still haven't had a beer :rolleyes: and what about the big get together you were sorting out :D and now your fucking off to climates warmer :D .

Will I wish you all the very best , I really do . There's fuck all here in this wee country . Your doin the right thing IMO .

Good luck .

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
What do you do for a living? Can you take me with you? Good luck dude. Ya coont.:D

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You lucky lucky lucky bar stewart :D were only back from 2 weeks in Orlando Will and it's a fucking cracking place I'm so so jealous , you foooooker :eek: you only live up the fucking road and we still haven't had a beer :rolleyes: and what about the big get together you were sorting out :D and now your fucking off to climates warmer :D .

Will I wish you all the very best , I really do . There's fuck all here in this wee country . Your doin the right thing IMO .

Good luck .
I closed up my own business in April this year, cant make any money in this bloody country, and this is something I've always wanted to do so bring it on. Thanks for the best wishes:smokin:

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
What's the craic with the work visa? Hard to get?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What's the craic with the work visa? Hard to get?
the US is not easy to get into for work, basicly long story short you must have a job offer in place and the company has to be willing to petition for you to come work in the us . the job its self must be a professional type job ie. no binmen or cleaners . You must have a degree in the job on offer on in my case i have 17 years experince which was more than adequate.
There are different types of visa's just depends on what you want to do, but its takes a while and alot of money to get it all sorted.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
I ran my own Kitchen/ joinery manufacturing business for the last 13 years, so going to work for a similar type of company in Panama city, they call the job a Millwork mastercraftsman. Thanks for the best wishes:smokin:
Will I'm a coachbuilder by trade , I ran the woodmill in NIR for a couple of years , I've fitted a few kitchens in my time can I come with you :D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
Okay, thanks for that. Quite fancy some of that meself. Good luck with the move. Keep in touch dude.:D

·
Registered
9,896 Posts
They're all gonna think they are related to you as well cause there 13 times removed cousin was Irish. Yanks :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
good luck with it all mate, let us know when your settled and we'll come over and trash your place !

PS give ya £1000 and a packet of quavers for your SXV ! (PM me a price)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts